Jillian Harris – Kitchen
- The homeowners’ preference for this kitchen was for it to be a contemporary space. Their previous kitchen had been honey-wood colored and quite dated so the white was a dramatic difference from what they had.
- Transforming into a stunning contemporary kitchen, this space was enlarged by taking over the adjacent family room.
- A side-by-side refrigerator and freezer are part of the chef-quality appliance package that set the standard for the kitchen from the start. The appliances are the focal-pieces for sure.
- A large format (18″ x 36″) ceramic tile with minimal grout lines was used as the backsplash to keep things looking clean.
- Modern tile in a grey mottled haze serves as an organic backdrop to the crispness of the custom flat-paneled cabinetry. The floor adds a warmer, deeper tone to the otherwise white kitchen.