- The Homeowners requested a “spa” feel to the bathroom that would be calm and serene.
- In-floor heating and a fresh coat of off-white paint gives this room a luxurious feel.
- For heated flooring, the sub floor needs to be smooth and level. A heating mat is installed by the tile setter and tile is placed on top according to typical installation.
- A slightly warm off-white was selected here to play with the warm tones of the tile. Off-whites are tricky, because you don’t want anything too sterile but you also don’t want anything with too much pigment, which may color the room.
- The tight walk-in closet was overhauled to give the homeowners a sizeable walk-in shower with seat, toilet, and double vanity.